Health Equity and BCCHP: Tools for Improving the Health and Well-being of our Clients
Day 1: Wednesday, April 29, 10:00 a.m. - 5 :00 p.m.
Day 2: Thursday, April 30, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
The goal of the annual Partner Training Institute (PTI) is to provide education around cancer prevention, early detection, and access to treatment. In addition, PTI provides a valuable opportunity for collaboration and networking among statewide Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program (BCCHP) staff, the medical community, community organizations, and outreach individuals and our dedicated community partners.
- cancer updates
- new strategies for increasing cancer screening rates
- targeted chronic disease prevention strategies
- helping clients get the most out of their health insurance
- strategies for working with underserved communities to increase health equity
- insight on how BCCHP program has changed and opportunities for the coming years
- how community health workers are making a difference